Monday, January 21, 2008

Because someone, somewhere apparently really wants to watch Desperate Housewives re-runs even while taking the kids to school...

I was thinking about things relating to the class, and I couldn't help but recall having read this some months back...
All the major GPS Sat. Nav. manufacturers (Garmin, TomTom and Mitac) are currently researching technology that would allow for broadcast television to be received by in car GPS units. Now... the obvious safety issues aside (which I won't even bother commenting on), I have to ask, what's next? A TV you attach to your face for when you're walking about town? Perhaps more realistically, TV receivers in iPods? TVs that stream into our minds as we sleep? Can't we be away from our TVs for a little while? I mean, seriously, when I drive I try to stay focused on the road. But maybe that's overrated. (Okay, I commented)

Source: Gizmodo

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger OreoGolem said...

The answer to your question is no. I'd elaborate but I have to go down load my favorite anime from the internets.

January 23, 2008 at 11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home